Pelican Cruise 3 Days / 2 Nights
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
|Day 1||Hanoi - Halong Bay
|Day 2||Halong bay
||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Halong Bay - Hanoi||B, L|
|Cabin Type||01st Oct 2017 to 30th April 2018||01st May to 30th Sep, 2017|
|Single Cabin||Double Cabin||Single Cabin||Double Cabin|
|Royal Suite||$612||$748||$612||$748||Book now|
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 5 star hotel in the sea!
- Meals on Board: 02 Breakfasts + 03 Lunches + 02 Dinners with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English/French Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- Visa Arrangements
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa Arrangements
- Beauty Spa Services and Massage
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Kayaking activity to explore tunnel caves
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay (Lunch & Dinner included)
We depart from Hanoi at 8:10 am for Halong Bay approximately three hours away by Mini Van. En route we have a short stop at the Sao Do center run for and by handicapped children for short break. Upon arrival at Halong Bay 12:00 pm
Boarding and check-in with welcome drink, then the cruise starts through Cho Da, Dinh Huong, Ga Choi and Hoa Cuong limestone islets while a lunch is served on board. Then visit Sung Sot Grotto, the “Cave of Surprises”, before taking a swim in Titov Beach or Soi Sim Beach’s pristine waters. The vessel then cruises further to reach its overnight anchorage location near Ho Dong Tien or Luon Cave.
Enjoy the sunset from the sundeck or while swimming; then a dinner will be served on board. Evening is devoted to relaxing in that peaceful piece of a setting, or to experience night-fishing from the boat’s deck.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay exploring (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included)
Early wake-up for a breakfast with stunning scenery, then transfer on a day-trip boat that will take you to visit Van Gia or Vung Vieng fishing villages to view the daily lives of the locals and then cruise further to Ho Ba Ham area. Lunch is served on board before visiting Ho Ba Ham Cave, accessible on a small boat or individually by kayaking. Back on board the cruise heads further to Ho Dong Tien, a cave of great significance for the restoration of Halong Bay’s geology; or Trong Cave, named as well as “Drum Cave” because the wind blowing through the stalactites and stalagmites resembles drumbeats. The day-trip boat takes you back to Image Halong for a dinner
Overnight on board.
Day 3: Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch included)
Early wake-up for a breakfast with stunning scenery, then a small boat will take you to visit Luon Cave. Back on board the cruise heads further to Bai Tu Long’s bay passing by Hon Gai’s floating town. Lunch is served on board while the cruise goes back to Halong City for disembarking at noon time.
11:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation to Hanoi.
Arrive Hanoi at 4.00 pm. The Trip ends at your hotel or transfer to airport (Upon request!).
Notes: The itinerary can change due to weather, tide levels.
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your cruise booking.
- No booking fees. You only pay the halong bay tour. HalongBayCruise.vn will never charge your credit card.
- Best Price Guarantee. Found your cabin online at a lower price? We'll match it.
- Experts. Excellent service & advice from our Cruise Experts.
- Cruise & Tours. We will find the perfect cruise package for you.
You'll find more information in our Privacy statement and Booking conditions.