Sunset in Halong Bay - Sunset Times and Top Things To Do in Sunset
The dusk is a beautiful time on Halong Bay. You will fall in love with the beauty of Halong Bay - A surprising beauty captivating all the hearts. When the last sunlight of a day light up through rocky mountains, Ha Long flashes up its surprisingly pretty. The beautiful yellow sunlight does not spread like the summer sun, but playing hide and seek, slowly spreading colors on the waves, on the hulls and cliffs as if gilding on them. As the day draws to a close and the sun dips into the green of the ocean, night falls softly on the Bay. Stars shyly reveal themselves as the night turns an inky black. Sit on the sundeck with a cocktail or wine and enjoy a Happy hour, listening to the sounds of the ocean welcoming the dark.
SUNSET TIMES IN HA LONG BAY
- Sunset time in spring (March to April): 06:00-06:20 PM
- Sunset time in summer (May to August): 06:30-07:00 AM
- Sunset time in autumn (September to October): 06:10-06:30 AM
- Sunset time in winter (November to February): 05:10-05:30 AM
THINGS TO DO IN SUNSET
- Kayaking in Halong Bay at sunset: Kayaking in Halong Bay at sunset really is a miraculous experience. This is the best way to explore Halong Bay with limestone islets, visit hidden caves, lagoons, unspoiled beaches and floating fishing villages…., Visitors also feel the peaceful of scenery and feel peaceful in their mind whenever kayaking in Halong Bay. Visitors will be taken part in an amazing sunset party is held on sundeck, after few hours kayaking around limestone.
- Take the best photos in Halong Bay: Halong Bay possesses a wide range of breataking views offering a great inspiration for photo hunters. One of the most photogenic corners of this beautiful world, Halong Bay boasts perfect scenery at every turn. During a day, you can catch the beautiful moment of Halong bay anytime, but the most preferable time is sunset.
- Relax and enjoy the Spectacular beauty of Halong Bay
- Experience an sunset cocktail
- Listening to the sounds of the ocean welcoming the dark.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*
Other halong cruise news
Halong Bay Cruises