Lagoon Explorer Cruise 3 Days2 Nights
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
|Day 1||Hanoi - Hon Gai - Capla - Tra San
|Day 2||Tran San - Cong Dam - Cong Do
||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Cong Do - Thien Canh Son - Hon Gai - Hanoi||B, L|
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North See to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Good for :
- Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Brief itinary :
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
Day 3: Bai Tu Long Bay - Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Tour Map: Hanoi – HonGai Habour – Bai Tu Long bay – Cap La – Tra San – Cong Dam - Cong Do – Thien Canh Cave - HonGai Habour – Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour – Cap La – Tra San (L/D)
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Tra San – Cong Dam – Cong Do (B/L/D)
06.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Halong Bay.
9:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
11.30: Reach to Tra Gioi beach for sunbathing, relaxing or swimming.
12.30: Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach.
14:30: Visit Cong Dam fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00: Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00: Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do – Thien Canh Son – Hon Gai Habour – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
08.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Then enjoy swimming.
10.00: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
15.45: Arrive in Hanoi. End of trip!
Notes: This itinerary is subject to change withour prior notice due to the weather condition
- Shuttle Bus transfer from hotel in Hanoi-Halong Bay-Hanoi. Round Trip pick up from your hotel.
- Accommodation on Board: Private Cabin with seaview window, hot water, western toilet style & Air-Conditioner like 4 star hotel in the sea!
- Meals on Board: 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 Brunch with fresh sea food, Vietnamese food, Asian & International food.
- English/French Speaking Guide on Board
- Welcome Drink on Board (soft drink, tea or coffee)
- Insurance on Board
- Tai Chi Exercise in the morning
- Entrance Fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Visiting Caves & Fishing Villages.
- All taxes & services charge
- Shuttle bus round transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (US$37/ person)
- Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$ 115/Car
- Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi) US$138/Car
- Private car 4-7 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$135/Van
- Private mini van 16 seats (Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi Airport) US$158/Van
- Kayaking (US$15/ person)
- Visa Arrangements
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Tips and other Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- New cruise (just launching in early 2011).
- Connecting rooms (01 Twin room and 01 Double room).
- Fishing equipments.
Halong Bay full Day with Seafood Lunch
Hanoi City Tour full Day with Lunch
Rickshaw & Water Puppet Show included
3 Nites at TOP 3* Hotel near Hoan Kiem Lake
Click the Button: Book Now
Enter your departure date on Calendar Table & Fill in the numbers of adults, children and infants of your group. Continue => Next….
Step 2: Choose the Cabin Categories
Please select your Cabin(s) & Cabin Categories which you would like to book. The price of each cabin is the total price. For example: If you choose Double/Twin Cabin. The net price is for two persons.
Step 3: Submit Booking
You`ll fill out all personal information into the Form. (Full name, Gender, Address, Phone number, Nationality…). Continue => CHECKOUT
Step 4: Deposit Process
Now you will turn into Onepay Payment Gate*. You will fill out the Forms with your Card (Debit, Credit) information to process then deposit (99 US$).
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB
*More information about Onepay Gate. Please click here: Deposit & Payment
Step 5: Booking Confirmation
When you make a successful deposit you will receive Auto Booking Confirmation to your selected email address. Your cabin is now reserved!
HALONG BAY CRUISES